sábado, 5 de marzo de 2011

South American Summer Recap: Pero hay tanto para contar

In the past two months I have covered so much ground and seen so many things that it is hard to know where to begin. Knowing that I would return after two months of traveling wanting to be able to share those minute, trivial, yet so crucial details that one easily forgets if he/she doesn’t write them down immediately, I have been keeping a “paper blog” documenting all that I have done, which I am transcribing right onto my blog. Admittedly, I kind of fell off the bandwagon a bit with the journal, but I do have many details recorded! Hopefully, my efforts to record my thoughts as I have been traveling will make them more fresh and authentic for you all. I have divided my 2 months of traveling into 5 basic “units.”

Unit 1: The lakes region of Chile/ Argentina

Unit 2: Torres del Paine and its surrounding area

Unit 3: A short respite in Santiago/ the neighboring beach towns of Valparaíso, Viña del Mar, Riñaca, and Con Cón with none other than my first visitor Maureen

Unit 4: A crazy week of overindulgence in Buenos Aires with Maureen

Unit 5: A short stop at the magnificent Iguazú Falls, one of the 7 wonders of the world, and a glorious final week in Rio de Janeiro with all of my ChACE roommates

Hopefully this little outline will provide a “reader-friendly” framework for you all. ¡Vamos!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario